Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday 1/3/10 THE WEIGH IN

Well this is it... I told you guys that I would let you know what I weigh at the beginning of this year so the weigh in today is 296.4... It has taken me all day to type this out to put that number on paper for the world to see. But I feel better now. I am not sure if it is because I don't think many people if any one at all reads this or what but none the less there it is 296.4. So I will weigh again Next Monday.

OMG! I just realized this morning that classes for me start back on MONDAY 1/11/10. I have to go get my books on Thursday, I am excited about that but I am a little nervous in going back to school not sure why... But I want all A's and B's this semester. I want at least a B In Algebra.

1 comment:

  1. Gir I read your blogs when I sign in once on a while. And Im glad that you have decided to take on the weight issue. good for you. Its hard but worth it when you have to go buy new clothes. IM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. And you will do amazing in school.

    ReplyDelete