Thursday, April 28, 2011

APRIL 28, 2011

Well I completed my Economics text last night I passed it which brought my average to 71.75 out of 100 points. I am very happy. Tomorrow I take my Advance Excel test and my Math. Which I have to make a 60 on the math to pass the class. I know by the grace of God I can do that. Excel I am not to worried about it.
I have summer and fall then I am done with school. I am so super excited on finishing. This is such a big accomplishment for me as an adult to complete such a big task.
I am worried about my daughter Casey she has no drive she hates being at home, she does not have any drive to find a job get her drivers licence. Nothing. I am praying about what to do. I pray that God lights a fire under neath her.
Well I guess I will write more later.

1 comment:

  1. call cps on her crazy butt. someone needs to take her to Acadia. She needs medical attention.
    annie

    ReplyDelete